最新帖子
社区图文
最近回复
查看: 7921|回复: 0

探索特异人如何穿透坚硬的墙……

[复制链接]
UFO探秘网 发表于 2010-12-14 15:55 | 显示全部楼层
转自UFOdigest.com,机器翻译,勉强能看懂

观察和对外国人穿透坚硬的墙如何……And how aliens assist humans to also pass through walls……外国人如何协助人们也通过墙……And other observations on alien abilities……和其他的观察能力……外来
by Bobby Morrison博比·莫里森

Having observed the grays, both the short and the tall grays entering the rooms in my house on many occasions I have drawn some conclusions about what I have seen and witnessed.

有观察了灰,两者的短,而高灰进入房间在许多场合,在我的房子里我得出以下结论是什么我看见了,证据。

I do not understand any of it; it’s way over my head.

我不懂这祭物;这远远超过我的头。

This is for you physics guys to figure out.这是给你的物理人出来。

When you do let me know.当你让我知道。
I have watched and observed how aliens enter my house for the last three years and have come up with two distinct methods of how these entities pass through solid walls.

我注意到进入我的房子外国人在过去的三年中,已经提出了两种截然不同的的方法这些实体穿透坚硬的墙。

Of course if I knew the physics behind it this these two different methods are probably related but I don’t see any correlation at this time.

当然,如果我知道物理在它后面这两种不同的方法可能是相关但我看不出有任何关联。
The first and most common form of entry is the one we mostly hear and read about, that being a sudden bright flash of white light.

第一步,也是最常见的条目是我们主要是听和读关于,就是闪过突然亮白光。

It easily reminds one of a camera flash going off.它很容易让人想起照相机闪光去。

If happening during the night the room will be so bright it will appear to be brighter than being outside on a bright sunny day.

倘若发生在晚上房间亮度的它会看上去像光明而待在外面在一个晴朗。

I have never heard any sound associated with this type of entry.

我从来没有听到任何声音联系到这个类型的入口。

The bright light is less than one second and the room will be bathed in a very bright brilliant white light.

明亮的灯光下一秒钟不到房间,沐浴在一个非常聪明的耀眼的白色的光。
Witnessing this for years I never knew what this was.

目睹这一事实多年我从来都不知道是甚麽事。

I figured a car’s headlights as the car turned the street which never made any sense at all to me but I had no other choices to pick from except this one.

我认为一辆汽车的车的前灯把街道从来不作任何的意义上说,我不过我没有其他的选择从中挑选除了这条。

Once I realized what this sudden bright light represented I would become very frightened knowing that aliens had just entered my bedroom.当我意识到这突如其来的明亮的光代表我会成为非常害怕知道外国人刚进入我的卧室。

Of course it did not take long and the grays never again entered my bedroom using this method.

当然不久就再也没有和灰人进入我的卧室采用这种方法。
One thing you can count on regarding aliens and that is once these aliens become aware that a human has learned something about them or of a particular way the aliens do something they quickly change their tactics.

一件事你可以信赖关于外星人,那是一旦这些外国人,一个人意识到那里学到了一些有关他们、也不要怕了一种特定的方式,外星人做点他们很快改变他们的战术。

I only witnessed these entities using this method to enter my bedroom one or two times after I realized what it was.

我只目睹这些实体用这种方法进入我的居室一或两次在我意识到那是什么。

It has been close to three years and they have not again used this method to enter my bedroom.

它已经接近3年了,而且他们没有再一次用这种方法进入我的卧室。
Once they stopped coming into the bedroom like this I would see the bright flash of light in the walk-in closet.

一旦他们停止了进入卧室这样我能看到我的的强闪光在壁橱。

Once I witnessed this method of entry a few times they never again came into the closet this way.

一旦我目睹了这种方法的进入有些时候他们不再进衣橱里。

They then started entering the bathroom using this method.然后他们开始进入浴室采用这种方法。

I caught on and they changed yet again.

我抓住了,他们改变了再来。

I would see them enter the hallway when a bright flash would appear.

我能亲眼见到它们进入门厅当一个聪明的闪光会出现。

They changed again and used another bedroom.

她们又变了,用另一种的卧室。

They would keep changing to try and keep me from witnessing the bright flash of light and their arrival.

他们会不停地变化,试图阻止我目睹的强闪光和他们的到来。
For a while the bright flash would appear outside the bedroom windows but once I kept seeing this and commenting on it the grays stopped entering this way.

一会儿明亮的闪光会出现在卧室窗户,但一旦我不停地看见这与评论它的灰停止。进入这个

These grays still use this method but they will enter the house downstairs or anywhere I should not be able to witness this flash of light and I will still occasionally see this flash of light if I’m not yet asleep.

这些灰仍使用这种方法,但是他们会进了那所房子在楼下或是任何我是不能见证这个闪光的我还会偶尔看到这闪光的如果我没有睡着了。
I have thought long and hard about what this bright flash of light represents.

我已经过了长时间认真的思考关于这的强闪光代表。

My best description would be some form of teleportation.

我最好的“职务简述”是某种形式的传送。

You are at point A and you want to be at point B so you tunnel through space and time to get to your destination.

你是A点而你想要在市场上所以你隧道穿过空间和时间到达你的目的地。

The bright flash is the gray(s) arrival and their later exit when the bright flash of light again appears.

明亮的flash灰色(s)到达和他们未来的出口,这时又明亮的闪光的出现。

At one time I wondered if perhaps they ‘rode’ this beam of light but this did not make much sense to me.

我想知道也许他们的骑“这束光但这并没有多大意义,给我。
Another analogy is using a VPN to tunnel network traffic from one point to another on the Internet.

另一个相似的比拟使用VPN隧道网络流量从一个地方到另一个地方在互联网上。

Not a very good analogy I’m afraid but doing the best I can do here.没有很好的类比我害怕,但是尽力了在这里工作一样。
One second there is no alien in your bedroom.一秒没有外星人在你的卧室。

A very bright flash occurs and you now have an alien in your bedroom.

一个非常聪明的闪光出现,你现在有没有外星人在你的卧室。

Having witnessed this occurrence many times I am of the opinion that only one gray can travel with one flash of light.

在看到这个出现许多次,我的看法是,只有一只灰色可抱着一个闪光的。

If I see multiple flashes I know that multiple grays have arrived.

如果我看到很多闪光我知道多灰已经到来了。

I came to this determination whenever I witness several flashes in quick succession.

我来到这个决心每当我看到几个中闪现滔滔不绝。

And this is not something I want to witness as I know when several grays show up at the same time that something very important is about to happen.

这不是我想要的见证我所知当几个灰出现与此同时,很重要的事就要发生了。

And it’s usually not good.

而且这通常是不好的。
Whatever term or analogy one may want to use or come up its clear this technology is quite advanced.

任何条款或类比你可能想使用或上来清澈的这种技术很先进。

That could well be the understatement of the century.保守的,很有可能的世纪。
I am going to assume that this mode of transportation is strictly used by the aliens; meaning if I am being abducted they do not use this method to take me from my house and bring me back.

我要去认为这是严格的运输方式的外国人所使用,意思是说如果我被绑架他们不使用这种方法来把我从我的房子,给我拿回来。

I could very well be wrong but I don’t think so and I will describe the two methods used to transport us humans from our house to the waiting shuttle craft and back into our house again.

我很可能是错的,但我不这样认为,我将描述两种方法用于运输我们人类等在从我们家航天工艺和回我们所房子了。
Having observed myself being abducted on several occasions there are two methods used to get me out of my house and neither one involves teleportation as I define teleportation.

有观察自己被绑架的好几次有两种方法来救我出我的房子并没有一个包括传送我定义传送。
I’m getting ahead of myself here….

我跑题了…我在这里。
The grays, to differentiate from other ET’s visiting planet Earth most preferred method of entering a building is through the windows.

的灰、与其他等地球拜访我的首选方法进入建筑是通过窗户。

For some reason glass must be easier to enter or require less energy or less work.

因为某些原因玻璃必须更容易进入或需要更少的能量或更少的工作。

I don’t know.我不知道。I just know for a fact they prefer to come through windows.

我只知道,事实上他们更喜欢穿过窗户。
But coming through windows is not just coming through glass, as you generally have a screen, blinds and curtains as in my home but whatever window covering that may be on any windows they grays prefer coming through glass.

但是来到透过windows不仅仅是穿过玻璃,你通常有一个屏幕,百叶窗和帘作为在我家里,但无论窗口覆盖可能上的任何windows他们灰喜欢穿过玻璃。

This is a given and having asked them on two occasions they confirmed that window entry is their preferred method of entering any structure, be it home, work or wherever I might be when they come for me.

这是一个给予的,有要求他们在两种情况下他们确认窗口条目是他们的优选方法,进入结构家,工作或者其他任何地方我可能是当他们来找我。
And if I am standing in front of a window when the grays come through, which I have of course, this is what I witness; I blast of air hits my face and body and the gray just shot by me at hyper speed.

如果我是站在心爱的窗口,当进灰,我当然有,这是我作见证,我爆炸的空气打了我的脸和身体和灰色在把我在超级速度。

When this happens to me my jaw drops at what had just transpired.当这一切发生的时候我的下巴滴下在刚才发生的。

I saw something quickly go by.我看见一些快速离去。I turned and said telepathically; welcome.

转过身来,说,欢迎以心灵感应的方式。
I mean; what they hell am I supposed to say when something like this happens?

我的意思是,她们我到底应该说这种事发生时,吗?

Witnessing this did not shock me or frighten me but it did surprise me.

目睹这并没有冲击我还是把我吓了一跳,但它却让我很吃惊。

And it still surprises me each and every time this happens.

使我感到很惊讶,它还是每发生这种情况。
And while I’m thinking about this; I can say for an absolute fact that after coming through the same windows for a period of time a residue will build up on the outside of the glass.

虽然我想这件事,我能说的一个绝对的事实,在经历了同样的窗户一段时间渣将建立在玻璃。

You cannot see this residue from inside looking out.

你不能看见这残留在小心翼翼。

I decided to clean some windows one spring day and to my utter astonishment there was a residue on the outside of some of the windows I was cleaning.

我决定干净一些窗口的一个春天,完全的惊骇有渣对外界的一些里,我正在清洗。
I started with glass cleaner.

我开始用玻璃清洁剂。

That was like elk hunting with a slingshot.这就像麋鹿打猎用弹弓。

I moved to rubbing alcohol; that was like elk hunting with a BB gun.

我搬到外用酒精;就像麋鹿狩猎和一支BB枪。

I moved to Goof Off; that was like elk hunting using a 22 rifle.

我搬到变成蠢货,就像麋鹿打猎用22步枪。

I went to my toolbox and got a scraper and put a new razor blade in the scraper.

我去我的工具箱,得到了刮板,将新刀片在刮干净。

I don’t know why I wasted my time with this method.

我不知道为什么我浪费我的时间以这种方法。
I finally gave up.我终于放弃了。

I did remove some of this residue on the windows that had the residue and only in the thinner areas but the work involved and the time spend on one window made me quite washing windows.

我做了移除一些残留在窗子上的,有残留,并且只能在稀释剂的地区,但所做的和时间花在一个窗口让我相当洗窗子。

In the areas where the residue was built up I could not make a dent in removing this residue.

其馀地区建立了我无法使一个凹痕清除这个残留。
I finally came up the idea that this residue has actually become part of the glass, as if the process of entry changed the properties of the glass if only for a few microseconds.

我终于来到残留的想法:这实际上成为部份的玻璃,仿佛进入的过程改变了性能的玻璃杯只有几微秒。

Again I’m trying to describe something way beyond my area of expertise and have no idea how to properly describe this where it makes any sense or where one can understand what I am describing.

我还要强调的是,我试图描述一些超出我的专业的领域,也不知道如何很好地反映这哪可以使所有的意义上,在这里您可以明白我描述的。
I kept wondering what in the hell was on the outside of several windows.

我一直在想见鬼了是对外界的几个窗口。

Then it hit me.

然后在我。

Of course; these are the windows the grays often use for entry.

当然,这些都是窗户的灰经常使用为词条。

I believe if I ever wanted clean windows I would have to replace the windows with this residue on it as it will not come off.

我相信:如果我曾经想我不得不清洁窗户取代窗户上面这残留的,因为它将不掉下来。

This residue now appears to be part of the glass.

这残留现在看来部分的玻璃。
I decided to ask the grays to clean my windows.

我决定问的灰洗净我的窗户。

Good luck with that one.

祝你好运。

They don’t do windows.

他们没有做窗户。
Now let’s examine the second way the grays enter my house now that I have jumped around a bit…
.现在让我们检查的灰的第二种方式进入我的房子现在我已经有点…蹦来跳去。
Simply put, they come through walls and/or the roof or any solid surface used in the construction on the outside of your house, or for that matter any surface on the inside of the walls.

简单的说,他们能在墙壁和/或任何固体表面屋顶或者用更好的建筑在你的房子,或者是任何表面在墙上。

They just come right through the wall.他们刚来的权利,通过墙。

I know a good game for those with the time and money; try and keep them out.

我知道一个好游戏对于那些有时间和钱;努力保持出来。
Now here is what I have observed many times at a distance of three feet from the wall when this happened; it sounds like the wall is cracking open.

这是我所观察到的许多次三英尺的距离从墙上当这一切发生的时候,它听起来像墙壁开裂开了。

Yes, it sounds just like the wall is opening up, like a crack is developing on the surface of the wall.

是的,听起来就像这堵墙是开放,像一个裂缝发展表面上的墙。

I am three feet away from the wall staring at the wall once I hear this cracking sound begin and I’m waiting for the wall to open up.

我的第三个脚离墙盯着墙一旦我听到这伴随着破碎声开始和我在等墙上敞开心扉。

It appears like the wall is going to open up then suddenly something flies by very fast.

看起来象这面墙要打开然后突然一些流逝得很快。

And it is the gray; just shot by me at hyper speed.并且它是灰色的;在把我在超级速度。

I turn and telepathically say; welcome.我转身心灵感应说;欢迎。I mean, what the hell am I supposed to say after witnessing something like that?我的意思是,我到底在想说在目睹那样的事?
Sometimes I say; that was pretty cool, can you show me how you do that?

有时我说,那是蛮不错的,你能教我怎样你是怎么办到的?

Another time I will say; that’s cool, can you do that again in slow motion?

另一次我所说的话。真是太酷了,你能再做那样的事的慢镜头吗?

I have witnessed this so many times yet each time I witness this it gives me the willies.

我目睹了这么多时间但每次我目睹这它给我心惊肉跳。

I mean; how can something just come through a wall?

我的意思是,怎能穿过一面墙壁某件事情吗?

Talk about lack of privacy when you are sitting on the toilet.

谈论缺乏隐私当你坐在马桶上。

I’m beginning to think they do this on purpose.

我开始觉得他们这样做了”,这是有意的。
Having seen this many times and yet it still amazes me that any entity can do something like this.

目睹了许多遍,但我还感到非常惊喜,任何单位可以做这样的事。

But this is nothing; you think that was amazing?

但这算不得甚麽。你认为那是惊人吗?

You are going to be blown away by one method the grays use to take me from my bedroom.

很快你就会吹散的灰用一种方法把我从我的卧室。

And it’s NOT my favorite method.

和这不是我最喜欢的方法。

But it is the most beautiful experience a human could possible imagine or ever experience.

但它是最美丽的体验一种人类能可能想象或任何经验。

And yet it will be the most horrifying experience a human will ever be faced with.,
但它将是最恐怖的体验一种人类将会面对。
Play along; you are in your bed lying on your back looking at the ceiling.

一起玩,你是在你的床上躺在你的背后看着天花板。

You are not yet asleep but just staring at the ceiling trying to get to sleep.

你还没有睡着了,只是凝望着天花板试图去睡觉了。

You see a very small and very bright light appear on the ceiling.

你看到一只非常小,非常明亮的光出现在天花板上。

You stare at it and wonder what it is.

你盯着它,知道这是什么。

The small circle of light slowly starts growing and becoming larger and as it grows it begins dropping from the ceiling toward you.

小圆的光就开始逐渐地生长和扩大化以及成长,开始从天花板上滴往你。

This small circle of light is the most brilliant color of white light you have ever seen; in fact you did not know that a color like this existed.

这个小圆的光线最灿烂的颜色的白光你曾见过的,事实上你不知道一种颜色喜欢这个存在。
As the light continues growing in size and getting closer you notice that you can see inside this light.

当光继续扩大规模,你注意到越来越近了,你就能看见在这光。

It now appears to be hollow inside, like a tube.

现在看来是中空的里面,就像一根管子。

By now you are wondering why a tube is is coming through the ceiling and what is going to happen.

现在你都很想知道为什么管是穿过天花板和会发生些什么事情。

And the color inside this tube of light is the most beautiful color of blue you have ever seen.

和色内这管光是最美丽的颜色的蓝色你曾见过的。

The most brilliant light blue color and it seems to be alive.

最灿烂的光的指引下蓝色和似乎是活著的。

As you lay in bed watching this you wonder; how can color seem to be alive?

当你躺在床上看这个,你会怀疑,怎能颜色似乎还活着吗?
The hollow tube is now getting close and you heart is beating so fast it feels like your heart is going to jump out of your chest.

空心管近,你正在心脏好快,感觉就象你的心要跳出你的胸部。

You are so scared yet you cannot move.

你很害怕你却不能移动。

You are mesmerized by this glowing light blue tube getting closer to you.

你是迷惑了这个发光的浅蓝色管正在接近你。

The tube has grown in size and about halfway between your bed and the ceiling it is now about four feet across.

管已发展之间的一半大小和你的床,天花板现在大约有四英尺宽。
Then you realize this hollow tube is no longer round.

然后你实现这个洞管不再是圆的。

It has slowly morphed into an elongated shape as it gets closer to you.

它慢慢地转化成一片细长的形状就像它靠近你。

As this glowing blue elongated tube gets closer you feel cool air come over you and it feels like you are in a fog.

这个发光的蓝色长管靠近你感觉清凉的空气你发生了的时候,感觉就像你在雾中。
You wonder how color could seem so alive and be so beautiful.

你知道颜色如何可能看起来还活得好好的,如此美丽。

This elongated tube is now about three feet above you and it quickly drops down and takes the shape of your body.

这细长管现在有三英尺,比你,然后迅速下降,并以形状你的身体。

For some odd reason this hollow tube moved slowly at first but once it got close it came at me like I was being attacked as it quickly dropped down and wrapped me.

对于一些奇怪的故此洞管慢慢起初但一旦走近我,好象我是被攻击,因为它很快就掉了下来,导致我包我。
It wraps underneath you wrapping you in a cocoon and the tube seals itself.这包裹下面包装你在茧和管密封本身。

You are now inside this elongated tube and you observe the most brilliant colors you have ever seen but by now your heart is beating so fast and you are breathing so fast you think you might hyperventilate.

你现在在这细长管和你观察到,最灿烂的色彩,你从来没见过但到现在你的心脏这么快,你正在呼吸这么快你认为你可能变得狂躁不安。
Now that the abductee is safely contained within this tube it now slowly starts moving upward.

现在abductee已安全包含在这管它现在开始移动向上。

You can see outside this tube now that you are part of it and you notice the ceiling getting closer.

你可以看到外面这个管现在你就是它的一部分,你注意到天花板越来越近。

You ask yourself; am I going through the ceiling and the roof?你会问自己;我经历天花板和屋顶吗?

And you are and you do and into a waiting craft hovering overhead.你,你,进入一个等工艺头顶上盘旋。

The most horrifying experience of your lifetime and also one of the most beautiful experiences of your lifetime.

最可怕的经验,也是你一生中最美丽的经验你的一生。
And the worst part of this experience is you can’t do a thing to stop this from happening because you are paralyzed and unable to move.

而更糟糕的这些经验是你不能做一件事避免这种情况,因为你瘫痪,不能动。

Your body is so paralyzed you are unable to move one of your fingers.

你的身体是如此的瘫痪的你不能把一个手指。

You cannot move your head.

你不能移动你的头。

You can only move your eyes to look around.

你可以只移动你的眼睛看了。

It took me a few times to discover a way to break out of this tube and stop the abduction.

我花了几次,发现一种打破了绑架,停止这管。
Since I am paralyzed and cannot scream I found if I take a deep breath and make as loud a guttural sound as I can the abduction will quickly break off and I will find myself lying back in the bed just as I was before I first witnessed the small light on the ceiling.

既然我瘫痪的和不能尖叫我发现如果我做一个深呼吸,尽可能响亮的声音语调绑架我可以很快就会中断,我会找到自己在床上躺着之前,正如我是我第一次亲眼目睹了这盏小灯在天花板上。

But not to ruin a good abduction I can count on it happening again once I fall asleep or more accurately, I am put to sleep.

但不毁了一份好的绑架我可以依赖它再次发生一旦我入睡或更确切地说,我安乐死。
And here is a part I still find hard to believe.

这是一个部分我依然觉得很难让人相信。

Once I am back in bed I was not dropped into bed but I am now underneath the covers just like I was before I first saw the light on the ceiling.

一旦我回到床上我没有丢进的床,但是我现在在覆盖就像我在我第一次看见了那光在天花板上。

Which means time went backwards a few seconds or a few minutes and I went back to the beginning of this particular abduction attempt.这意味着向后了几秒或几分钟我又回到了这个特殊的绑架开始尝试。
Not once, not twice but multiple times this has happened to me.

不止一次,两次,但是多次不这在我身上发生了。

And each time this happens it appears to me that time was briefly stopped and reversed.

每一次这一切发生的时候我似乎觉得,时间是简单地停下来,扭转。

I am at a loss to explain how I could find myself back in bed with the sheet and blanket over me exactly like before the event started some minutes earlier.

我一下子解释我能找到自己又回到床上我床单和毯子盖住一模一样的比赛前的几分钟里开始得更早。

One microsecond I’m about halfway between the bed and the ceiling and the next microsecond I am about to witness the tiny bright light on the ceiling some time earlier.

一微秒级我一半在床和天花板和下一微秒级我见证这个小明亮的灯光在天花板上一段时间更早。
And if you were wondering how the tube dropped down and encapsulated me while I was covered by a sheet and blanket, it did.

如果你感到诧异的内管掉了下来,我在我的也被涂上了一床单和毯子,成为了现实。

If this tube can drop through the roof and ceiling and pull be back through the ceiling and roof it can also go through the sheet and blanket to wrap me and pull me back through the sheet and blanket to start my upward journey.

如果这管子从屋顶可以放下以及天花板和拉回来通过天花板和屋顶它也能穿过床单和毯子包我,把我拉回溯床单和毯子向上开始了我的旅程。

This is impossible, it can’t happen you say?

这是不可能的,这不会发生你说什么?
But this tube of light does exactly like I explained and like I always say; don’t ever underestimate the alien grays, their technology and what it is or is not possible.

但这管光明是我解释一模一样,就像我老说;“永远不要忽视,他们寄居的灰技术和它是什么或者是不可能的。

Because a human may think something is impossible does not make it so.

因为一个人可能会认为某件事情是不可能的不使它成真。

Because your physics says this can’t be so does not mean it cannot happen.

因为你的物理说这个不可能如此,并不意味着它就不可能发生。

Do you think for one moment these aliens use the same physics we do?

你认为等一下这些外星人使用相同的物理中我们做什么?

That would be very foolish to think or believe that concept.

那是很愚蠢的想法或相信的概念。As long as we hang on these old outdated concepts we will never be close to their equal.

只要我们坚持这些旧过时的概念我们永远都不可能接近他们的平等。
The second and most common way humans are moved from their house to a waiting craft overhead is simple and straightforward.第二和常用方法人类从一地转移到等待他们家工艺的日常开支简单而直接。

The grays simply float you through the windows along with themselves.

灰透过窗户仅仅浮你沿着同他们在那里。

You are levitated from your bed in a weightless state and are guided from your bed, through the windows and into the shuttle craft by your escorts, the A-Team.

你对床上国家和无床上指导,透过窗户进入航天飞机由你的护送,工艺A-Team。

Not to worry you are in good hands with these proven professional abductors.不要担心你在照顾好abductors证明这些专业。

I did not casually call them the A-Team for nothing.

我不随便称他们为A-Team无关。

They deserve the title and the ranking.

他们应该得到的标题和排名。
The alien gray shuttle craft overhead has generated a field around itself and several feet out from the edge of the shuttle craft.

陌生的灰色飞船工艺治理带来了一场围绕本身和几英尺从禁区边缘的航天飞机工艺。

This field extends downward to encompass your home.

这一领域向下延伸,将你的家。

Inside of this field there is no gravity.

在这一领域的内没有重力。

Should your car be within this generated field it would a very simple matter to float your vehicle up and place in on the roof of your house if you had the desire to do so.

如果你在这车就产生磁场的时候,就会将一件十分简单的事情浮动发生在你的车,你的房子的屋顶上如果你想这样做。

Again you say that this is impossible, is it?

你们又说这是不可能的,是吗?

If this race of beings can build a craft that can do what they do they why would everything else these aliens do be impossible?

如果这种物种的生物可以建立一个工艺,可以做他们该做的一切,他们为什么要做这些外星人是不可能的吗?
But things do not automatically start floating in this gravity free environment.

但事情并未自动启动漂浮在这个重力自由的环境。

They abductors have to initiate some action for any object to suddenly change from being held down by the force of gravity to being in a weightless condition.

他们abductors不得不发起一行动突然改变任何物体下举行重力的力量而无状态。

Don’t ask me how they do it.

不要问我他们怎么做。

I don’t know and they don’t talk about technology as this is a forbidden subject.

我不知道,他们不谈技术,这是一个被禁止的主题。

The grays discuss many subjects with me but they will not talk about their technology.

灰人与我讨论很多科目却不谈论他们的技术。

I have asked them many times and they will not discuss technology.

我问过他们许多次,他们不再讨论技术。
I doubt there are any limitations of what could be moved within this gravity free field.

我怀疑有什么不足之处而发展起来的在这个重力可以换到自由天地。

Using this theory one could imagine how easy it would be to build the great pyramids in Egypt.

利用该理论你可以想象可以多么容易建造这座大金字塔在埃及。

I’m not saying this is what happened but one could see how easy a task this would be.

我并不是说这是究竟发生了什麽事,人能把一个任务是多么容易。

Once anyone witnesses the abilities of the grays you have to marvel at the possibilities of this technology.

一旦有人见证的灰的能力你惊讶于该技术的可能性。

And this is but a very of the tricks up their sleeve.这是也是一个十分取景的妙计。

You are not in Kansas anymore Dorothy!

你不在堪萨斯了多萝西!
                                                                                                                  Bobby Morrison

鲍比·莫里森

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 网站注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|UFO探秘网 ( 蜀ICP备12014248号-1渝公网安备 50011302000820号|网站地图  

GMT+8, 2019-12-13 12:57